October Monthly Craft

Each month I will feature a craft. If you live in the Katy, Texas area you are more than welcome to come to my house the 2nd saturday of every month, and enjoy a morning away to craft! ( If you are planning to attend, please give me atleast a 3 day notice.) If you are unable to come you can purchase the kit and do it another day! Just because you live far away, you don't have to miss out! I can ship items, and i will find the lowest rate. Again ladies, this is the time to make time for yourself and do the project you've been waiting to do! Leave me a comment and let me know what you want to do next!

Large Magnetic Frame $27
Saturday, October 9th
10:00 am - 1:00 pm

This month I thought it would be fun to start out with this cute magnetic message board. I love the one in my house and alot of you have been waiting for this one for a while! The magnets are not included (but maybe we can do those another month). If you do t craft at my house, the epoxy glue is included! (special arrangements can be made)

Kit = $27.00

Completed Board = $35.00

Kit includes everything except paint, paint brush and epoxy glue.


No comments:

Post a Comment