November Monthly Craft

It's that time again!! I hope everyone had fun with the magnet boards last month. Please let me know if you have any feedback. I wanted to do something a little easier since i know eveyone is getting ready for the holidays. Since everyone has so many things going on right now, i thought we could do a project that would help us out this season....a dry-erase calendar!

(without grocery list)

(with grocery list)

I got a 18"x24" $20 frame from Garden Ridge, or you can get one even cheaper at Walmart. The good thing about this project is you can make is as inexpensive as you want! It will be just .08 cents/ per sq. inch (length x width x .08) for the total vinyl cost (plus shipping if required). I just need to know what size frame you are using, the name you want on top, and whether you want the grocery list or not. If you want me to provide a finished product, it would jsut be the cost of the frame, vinyl, and $3 for putting it all togeth (plus shipping if required).

Onced again, my husband has been nice enough to "volunteer" to watch those kids who like to play upstairs or outside! Just let me know so we can plan ahead.

So I was thinking that anyone who would like to put the calendar together could meet me at my house the 2nd Saturday in November (Nov. 13th). We would start around 9:30 am and end around 12:00 pm. Total completion time will take about 30 minutes...or less!

VINYL ONLY

11" x 14" = $12.32

11" x 17" = $14.96

12" x 16" = $15.36

14" x 18" = $20.16

16" x 20" = $25.60

18" x 24" = $34.56

22" x 28" = $49.28

22" x 34" = $59.84

24" x 36" = $69.12



No comments:

Post a Comment